Solutions for the Programming Pros
- Flexibility– Run with minimum downtime with fast set-ups and job management
- Easy– Run a full mix of jobs 24/7 without needing highly skilled operators
- Profitable– Maximize throughput and minimize cost per device
BPM Delivers Faster, Better, More Profitable Device Programming
- Fastest Programming Speeds
- Low-cost Standard Sockets
- Replace sockets as needed– 1, 2, or more (we don’t make you buy 4 at a time)
- Proven Robust Automated Platforms
- Universal Support―All Devices on One System
- Fast Time-To-Market for New Projects
- Simple Scalability―Add More Capacity as Needed
- Global Service Network Provides Local Support
Powered by the newest 9th Generation Technology, BPM automated systems deliver the fastest programming speeds in the industry for MCUs, eMMC HS400, NAND, NOR and Serial Flash devices. BPM’s 9th Gen technology produces 200 MHz signals, transferring each byte of data in up to 2.5 ns―up to 9 times faster than competing systems.
BPM’s Automated Programming Systems have up to 12 programming sites, with up to 48 individual socket cards, to support high-volume production. Our Vector Engine Co-Processor accelerates flash memory waveforms for programming near the theoretical limits of silicon design. The faster the device, the faster it’s programmed. Our 3D Vision option inspects BGA, CSP, QFP, TSOP, SOIC and J-Lead devices for lead and ball coplanarity. Marking options include Raydiance™ Laser Marker and support for third-party labelers. Software API tools integrate your manufacturing process for tight inventory control and process management.
BPM’s Vector Engine BitBlast turbocharges programming- up to 52% faster
SanDisk SDIN8DE4-64G (with DDR)
- Without BitBlast- 2,699.0 Seconds
- With BitBlast- 1279.8 Seconds
True Universal Support
BPM offers True Universal Support―one solution for all your device programming requirements. It’s compatible with many existing 7th Gen and 8th Gen socket cards and algorithms, so our customers retain the value of asset investments. One universal programming site accommodates all devices, reducing the number of systems, sites, and sockets needed. That saves you money, training, complexity and floor space.
High-Quality Socket Cards
Socket cards provide the electro-mechanical interface between your device and the programmer. They deliver high-fidelity waveforms to the programmable device, ensuring very high first-pass yields. Each individual socket card can be fully utilized and easily replaced to maintain full programming capacity. Our socket card design, with a receptacle socket option, increases your manufacturing up-time, produces higher first-pass yields, and reduces replacement costs by up to 75 percent.
100% validation maximizes programming yield
Precision marking quality for even the smallest device
Reduces setup time & improves job accuracy
Find out more about our Programming Center Solutions
Higher yields, higher profits
Low initial investment and lowest total cost of ownership
BPWin & WhisperTeach™ deliver fast setup & production