BPM Releases First-in-Family Support For NXP MCU
First major supplier to support NXP Kinetis® K02 MCU for Low Power Applications MK02FN64VLH10
BPM is pleased to announce 9th Generation support for NXP MCU (Microcontroller) MK02FN64VLH10. It’s ideal for low-power applications that require processing efficiency. It shares the comprehensive enablement and scalability of the Kinetis family. BPM is the only company among our major competitors (Data I/O, System General, Elnec, etc.) that currently provides programming for this device*. The universal socket FVE4ASMR64LQPA is fully compatible with BPM’s 9th Gen manual programmers (2900 and 2900L) and automated programming systems (3901, 3928, and 4910).
The entry-level Kinetis® K02 100 MHz MCU offers a streamlined solution with high-performance processing efficiency for very low-power applications.
- Offers low dynamic power consumption and best-in-class static current consumption with more than 10 flexible low-power modes
- Helps extend battery life and reduce overall board power supply requirements
- Delivers outstanding computational power for control algorithms, sensor data processing, audio processing while increasing math accuracy and reducing code size
- Shares the comprehensive scalability of the Kinetis portfolio
- Enables faster time-to-market with comprehensive enablement solutions
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors
- Part Number: MK02FN64VLH10
- Device Type: ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit MCU with Flash
- Device Size: 64KByte Flash Memory
- 8-bit Bytes: 65536
- Memory Regions: 0h-FFFFh
- Vcc (program): 3.3
- Electrical Erase: Yes
- Package: QFP(64)
- 9th Gen Socket Solution: FVE4ASMR64LQPA
- Available on BPM’s Process software BPWin Versions released after 05/19/2021
(Special Device Considerations: Addresses [0x40C] is Flash security byte(FSEC). There are two security bits (bit 0 and bit 1) and two mass erase bits (bit 4 and bit 5) in FSEC. When mass erase is disabled (bit 4=”0″, bit 5=”1″) and the device secured, the device is no longer erasable. The device is a 32-bit long word in Big-Endian byte order. Please make sure that the data file is also in such byte order. After a successful Program, Verify operation may fail if Program Flash security byte (FSEC) Or the Customer Data Pattern code executes.)
As of publication, BPM has the only supported solution for this particular device (*Dediprog asks to “Please contact Sales”). The quantity of NXP devices supported by BPM Programmers is currently 651.
**As of publication
9th Generation Site Technology delivers the fastest programming times, 2 to 9 times faster for flash devices. Vector Engine™ Co-processing with BitBlast offers the fastest programming speeds in the industry, vastly increasing throughput for automotive MCUs.
BPWin Software Support
In order to fully take advantage of new device support from BPM Microsystems, you’ll need a version of BPWin after 05/19/2021. New programmers come with one year of software support; if your software contract has lapsed, please contact Inside Sales to take advantage of daily additions and improvements in device support.
Number of Devices Supported by 9th Gen
BPM Microsystems has ownership of all designs, manufacturing, and support for all programming sites, robotics, vision systems, and software, so we can provide unmatched support and responsiveness
- Reduce your time to market by doing New Product Introduction/First Article through Automated Production with the same hardware, algorithms, and software
9th Generation Site Technology
Manual Programmers for this Device
Available for purchase in North America (US/Canada/Mexico)
2900L Manual Programmer with Actuator
2900 9th Gen Manual Programmer