Download the Latest BPWin Software
Thank you for choosing BPM Microsystems!
If you have any questions regarding the programmer, using your programmer or device support please call us Toll-Free (US or Canada) at 1-800-225-2102 or +1 713-688-4600.
BPWIN V4.36 and newer software will check your system for registration of warranty and software support contract. If an unregistered site is detected or your software support contract is not current, the software will prevent any device operations from occurring on that site. The software will prompt you for site registration information on all concurrent and automated programmers.
Please take the time to register so that there is no interruption to your operations.
Benefits of Registration:
Registered users will receive e-mail notification of new software releases and important change notifications. This also ensures that the warranty and software support status has updated serial numbers.
The team at BPM Microsystems updates algorithms on a daily basis to keep up with new device introductions, changes in specifications, silicon, die shrinks, process changes, new features, problem resolution, and performance enhancements.
It is imperative to use the latest algorithms. Failing to use the latest software may result in an increase in fallout, longer programming times, failures in the field or incorrect programming.
Questions regarding these or any downloadable files should be directed to Technical Support
Direct installation instructions
This method is for those whose programmers AND PCs are able to access the software files directly from this Web site or from a network server.
- Double click on the software version you would like to download. When prompted, select the drive and directory where the file is to be installed. PCs on a network can have the file copied from the server to the drive and directory on the local computer or the program can be run from the server on the local PC.
- Exit to DOS and go to the directory where the compressed BPM file resides. Type the filename and press [Enter]. This will allow the compressed executable to unzip itself.
- Run the software by typing BP [Enter] at the DOS prompt or from a shortcut in Windows.
Note: If you are overwriting a previous version of the software, it is a good idea to delete the “bp.cfg” file in the directory where the software is being installed prior to starting it for the first time. Doing this can prevent problems from arising in the software. BP automated system users that are not currently running BP.EXE from the C:\BP directory should move the BP.CFG file to the C:\BP directory.
BPWin Highlights Improved accuracy of the Z-homing sequence for the LNC120 sensor. Implemented automatic Z-home retries to minimize operator interaction. Modified the sites "Fast Validate and Adjust" teach mode to remove any operator interaction requested during the...
What version of Windows does BPWin support
|Windows Version||Supported Versions|
|Windows 8||5.46.0 and above|
|Windows 7 (64 bit)||5.14.0 and above|
|Windows 7 (32 bit)||5.4.0 and above|
|Vista (32 bit)||4.72.0 and above|
|Windows 2K||4.04.4 through 5.13.0|
|Windows XP||4.39.0 and above|
|Windows 98/ME||4.00.0 through 4.65.0|
|Windows 95/NT||4.00.0 through 4.44.1|
|DOS||Support ended with 3.94a|
Register Your Programming Sites
After installing BPWin software, follow the steps below to register your programming sites.
For BPWin v4.52.0 or newer software:
- Connect programmer to PC, power it on, and wait for the green LED
- Launch BPWin software
- Under the help menu, select Registration
- Click Yes to register your sites
- Enter the necessary contact information
- Click OK
- Send the BPUNreg.bpr file to BPM Microsystems. This file can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 713-688-0920
- Customer Service will email you a BPREG.db file that must be placed in the directory of the BPWin executable