Check out what we got today! Congratulations to our Quality Manager, Reggie Fields and all the departments at BPM Microsystems. “ISO 9001:2015 Certification is a huge accomplishment by our company. The fact that BPM Microsystems designs and manufactures hardware and software makes us a unique and complex company and document control within this type of organization can be very challenging. Meeting the strict requirements within this ISO standard was difficult but it made us a better company and I’m excited about the continuous improvement efforts our team is engaging in to become THE leader in this industry,” says Mr. Fields.
Bill White, CEO & President of BPM says, “This is a perfect example of a stretch goal. There was no certainty it was even possible to complete certification this year. Many people were suggesting we needed another six months. But, we set the goal and you all accomplished it. Congratulations! This will be important news to our automotive customers who have a hard requirement for their suppliers to be ISO certified.”
TUV USA Inc. hereby certifies that
BPM Microsystems, Inc.
15000 Northwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77040 USA
has established and applies a quality system for
Design and Manufacture of Manual and Automated Programming Systems and Software Algorithms
Proof has been furnished that the requirements according to ISO 9001:2015 are fulfilled.
Further clarifications regarding the scope of this certificate and the applicability of ISO 9001:2015 requirements may be obtained by consulting the organization.
Certificate Registration No. 56 100 18560071
Day 2 of Electronica is in the books. Our newest machines– the 3910 and the 4910 are running great and getting lots of attention. Our contest this year is “Beat the Teach” Challenge, where we are letting attendees try to see who can teach the critical z-axis without touching the device. We’ve had everyone from visiting students to Physicists try out our system. It’s been fun, and a great way to showcase WhisperTeach… after we let them try it manually, we show how easy it is (and how fast!).
Currently, the leader is Elliot Williams at just 5 steps above WhisperTeach. Simon Ratzer is in second place with a score of 6 steps above. The winner at the end of the week receives a free Apple iPad.
The team of six from BPM Microsystems and our European Partners, Adaptsys, are a little tired, but very excited by the response to our newest systems.
Pictured above is our Region Sales Manager for US and Canada, David Roy, demonstrating the WhisperTeach Challenge with two attendees.
The team from BPM enjoying a well-deserved traditional German dinner (and beverages). Charlie Watson, Colin Harper, Jim Holava, David Roy, Fernado Guillen, and Scott Bronstad.
BPM Microsystems is excited to announce several new sales teams in the US and Canada. These sales organizations are uniquely positioned with both the technical expertise and marketplace understanding to partner with BPM to grow Automated Programming Systems sales. David Roy, BPM Regional Sales Manager for the US and Canada, is looking forward to working with these outstanding organizations. “We’ve been looking for the right mix of expertise and drive… we were looking for “hunters” who know their territories and can bring in opportunities,” said Roy.
Among the teams are:
- Brock Electronics | Canada. Founded in 1967, Brock Electronics is a supplier of premium equipment, consumables, software & engineering services, to the electronics and general manufacturing industries.
- Electri-Rep, Inc. | Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, and Wisconsin. Founded in 1975 is a second generation company representing the best in class manufacturers and technology. With a combined selling experience of over 60 years, our line card includes equipment and supplies for the electronics industry. This includes SMT Printers, Pick and Place, Reflow Oven, AOI, Test Equipment, Wave Solder, Selective Solder, Solder Irons, Benches, Solder, Solder Paste, Circuit Board Protection, Selective Coating Machines, ESD Products, Aqueous Cleaners, and Chemicals.
- Murray Percival Company | Midwest US. Founded in1960, the Murray A. Percival Company was approached by the Electrovert Corporation, a company they still represent today, to sell their printed circuit board wave soldering equipment. At that time, the use of PCBs was still relatively rare, and the foresight to enter this business was not without risk: the industry had yet to emerge. Today, of course, circuit boards are crucial components of our everyday life, used in automobiles, medical equipment, military equipment, avionics, communications, computers, appliances, and entertainment products. Electronics are ubiquitous, increasingly mobile and growing every day. 58 years ago, Murray Percival was a pioneer servicing an emerging industry, one that has become a key component in the worldwide market of today’s manufactured goods. The Murray Percival Company is now a leading supplier to the Midwest’s electronics industry and offers literally thousands of products… many of which can be purchased simply and directly from their website.
- Spectra Sales Corporation | Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas. Quality lines represented include Automated Point Soldering Systems, Robotic Systems, Selective Soldering Systems, Automated Wire Cutting Stripping, and Terminating Equipment, Benchtop & Stand-alone X-Ray Systems, Automated Optical Inspection equipment, Precision High-Resolution 2D and 3D / CT X-Ray inspection, Nitrogen and Oxygen Generation Systems, and SMT placement machines & Printers
- Technical Marketing Company | Colorado, Utah, Montana. Providing solutions to Assembly Manufacturing for over 20 years, the Technical Marketing Company represents only the highest quality lines to provide the best equipment and service for their customers, providing coverage to the entire Rocky Mountain Region.