Many of you have asked for Windows 10 support for BPWin– We’re pleased to announce that BPWin Windows 10 Compatible version went live Sept. 9, 2019, with the launch of version 7.0.0. BPWin is currently compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10, 64-Bit operating system; users can now take advantage of the newest Windows operating system with greater speed, security, and access to the latest OS updates (Microsoft announced it will cease support for legacy OS– see full info from Microsoft here). Important: you’ll need a current Software Support Contract for all APS and 2XXX Manual Programmers. Contact Inside Sales for contract support.
Please contact Inside Sales to determine if you need additional hardware for your Automated Programming System, including:
- FPCAUTO06 host computer
- Galil 4040 Motion Controller
- CO2 Laser – Prolase 10 Dongle
- Valid Software Support Contract
- ScannerTech 3D Inspection – updated Host Controller Card
For Manual programmers we recommend the following minimum Host Computer specification:
- Intel® Core™2 Duo processor, 2.0GHz and faster
- USB 2.0 port
- System RAM that is at least 2GB of available memory
- 500 MB of available hard-disk space (SSD recommended)
- 1366 × 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
You’ll also need a valid Software Support Contract to run version 7.0.0 (unless you have a legacy programmer with lifetime software).