BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Added vacuum diagnostic for machines with Whisperteach
- Incorporated Z home sequence after failing auto Z teach.
- Added 3D vision inspection permission to WABS
- Enabled 4900 Z encoder enabled APSs to monitor every z-axis motion.
- Fixed bug to allow new Cyberoptics camera to use the Z motion check feature.
- Improved emulation of 7th Gen algorithms on 9th Gen.
- A potential cause of 9th Gen broadcast failure has been corrected.
- Improved reliability during initialization.
- DPH improvements due to improper vacuum use
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United Kingdom (UK). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari