BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Added WhisperTeach™ functionality for 4x enabled APS
- Improved BPWin launch time by opening inspection software only when it is part of the Workflow.
- Resolved crash observed after running two consecutive jobs and removing a peripheral from the workflow in between both sessions.
- Added instructions for the user at Pick-and-Place Position Tool Dialog.
- Implemented 2-step inspection for small leaded devices necessary for Scanner Tech 3D vision system.
- Enabled workflow to support inspection before laser marking.
- Resolved placing devices in incorrect orientation after rejected due to failing vision inspection. This was happening only for workflow Source->Inspection->SameSource.
- Resolved issue where the first device inspected by UltraVim would always be rejected.
- Resolved motion pause observed when moving to or from 3D inspection.
- Fixed Z inspection height for small leaded devices when using the Scanner Tech 3D system.
- Resolved issue where UltraVim 3D inspection software was not opening when accessing Scanner Tech teach.
- Improved interaction between BPWin and inspection system to speed up access to Workflow dialog.
- Added ability to customize UltraVim camera rotation in teach dialog.
- Fixed an error that occurred when the wrong socket module is installed.
- Reverse Insertion test support for 9th gen programmers.
- Fixed an issue on 9th Gen that occurred for some 1.8V device algorithms.
- Improved Gen 9 compatibility with legacy algorithms
- Resolved Continuity Test yield issues for some devices on 9th Gen.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an error where 9th Gen LEDs could not be configured.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when running the second job session after loading a JobMaster file with serialization enabled.
- 9th gen systemic bug fix for erase failure with Altera EPCE16 and similar devices.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when loading an ABP file as a data file.
- Fixed a bug on 9th Gen that caused some algorithms with multiple Vcc sources to fail.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United Kingdom (UK). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari