BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Corrected an issue where motion controller code would not properly download on legacy machines.
- Corrected an issue where connection to UltraVim fails during Scanner Tech Vision inspection teach initialization.
- Improved Scanner Tech inspection process by leveraging signals from UltraVim software.
- Corrected a problem causing Scanner Tech inspection system not to be recognized in an inspection-only workflow with the same media as input and output.
- Enhancements to Windows Account Based Security features.
- Resolved an issue where some users were frequently seeing z-limit errors on a 4x machine.
- Corrected a problem with 9th gen socket B yield failures.
- Added gang support for 2 and 4 SM/ASM sockets on 9th gen programming sites.
- Corrected a problem for PIC32MX device family failing on slave sockets.
- Added a new Jobmaster option “Keep job loaded on JIC Failure” that, when enabled, provides a supervisor mode option to permit the job session to continue after failing Job Integrity Check.
- Corrected the warning message when loading a 1710 Jobmaster file on a 2710 programmer.
- Resolved an issue with Continuity Test that occurs on some 9th gen algorithms.