BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Corrected an issue where motion controller code would not properly download on legacy machines.
- Corrected an issue where connection to UltraVim fails during Scanner Tech Vision inspection teach initialization.
- Improved Scanner Tech inspection process by leveraging signals from UltraVim software.
- Corrected a problem causing Scanner Tech inspection system not to be recognized in an inspection-only workflow with the same media as input and output.
- Enhancements to Windows Account Based Security features.
- Resolved an issue where some users were frequently seeing z-limit errors on a 4x machine.
- Corrected a problem with 9th gen socket B yield failures.
- Added gang support for 2 and 4 SM/ASM sockets on 9th gen programming sites.
- Corrected a problem for PIC32MX device family failing on slave sockets.
- Added a new Jobmaster option “Keep job loaded on JIC Failure” that, when enabled, provides a supervisor mode option to permit the job session to continue after failing Job Integrity Check.
- Corrected the warning message when loading a 1710 Jobmaster file on a 2710 programmer.
- Resolved an issue with Continuity Test that occurs on some 9th gen algorithms.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United Kingdom (UK). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari