BPM Releases First-In-Family Support For Cypress Traveo Family Automotive MCU
First major programmer to support Cypress (Infineon) S6J3200 Series– 32-bit Microcontroller Traveo Family S6J326CLSPSC20000
BPM is pleased to announce 9th Generation support for the Infineon/Cypress Automotive MCU (Microcontroller) S6J326CLSPSC20000. BPM is the only company among our major competitors (Data I/O, DediProg, Elnec, etc.) that currently provides programming for this device. 9th Gen Programmers from BPM include two manual programmers: 2900 and 2900L; Automated Programmers are the 3901, 28 Socket 3928, & 48 Socket 4910. The Traveo II family is connected-car-ready with a high-performance CPU. Traveo II provides great connectivity capabilities like CAN FD, CXPI, Ethernet, and FlexRay for faster communication and increased data bandwidth.
S6J3200 Series– 32-bit Microcontroller Traveo Family
The Traveo MCU S6J3200 family features 32-bit RISC microcontrollers with an Arm® Cortex®- R5 core and operates up to 240 MHz. This microcontroller comes with highly efficient 2D/3D graphic engines with advanced feature sets for memory saving, safety, and high image quality to help manufacturers take advantage of the lower overall system costs. It also meets the increasingly high levels of performance and quality that industrial, consumer, and automotive applications demand. In addition, this microcontroller offers support for the Cypress HyperBusTM memory interface, a breakthrough that dramatically improves read performance while reducing the number of pins. This microcontroller comes with Ethernet AVB, CAN-FD, a high-speed communication protocol compatible with the conventional CAN, and Secure Hardware Extension (SHE) as a security function.
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-R5F CPU core at up to 240 MHz GPIO port: Up to 120
- 12-bit A/D converter: Up to 50 channels
- External interrupt: Up to 16 channels
- Base timer: Up to 24 channels
- 32-bit free-run timer: Up to 12 channels
- Built-in CR oscillators
- Real-time clock
- Input capture unit: Up to 24 channels
- Output compare unit: Up to 24 channels
- DMA controller: 16 channels
- Stepper motor controller (SMC): Six units
- JTAG debug interface
- Graphics and Display
- 2D graphic engine
- 3D graphic engine (optional)
- Timing generator – TCON
- FPD-Link – LVDS (optional)
- Video capture (optional)
- Communication: Ethernet AVB MAC (optional) CAN-FD: up to four channels
- Multi-function serial interface: up to 12 channels, selectable protocol: UART, CSIO, LIN, and I2C MediaLB: up to one channel (optional)
- Manufacturer: Cypress
- Part Number: S6J326CLSPSC20000
- 16-bit words: 117497856
- Memory Regions: CF 8000h-DF FFFFh; 700 0000h-700 DFFFh
- Vcc(program): 3.3
- Electrical Erase: Yes
- Set programming: Yes
- Package: QFP(216)
- 9th Gen Socket Solution: FVE2ASM216TQFPA
- Available on BPM’s Process software BPWin Versions released after 05/05/2021
- Device Type: ARM Cortex-R5F Core based Microcontroller
- Device Size: 2,112 KB (Program Flash) + 112 KB (Work Flash).
- Algorithm Programming Method: Parallel Flash Programming Mode.
As of publication, BPM has the only supported solution for this particular automotive MCU. Cypress devices currently supported by BPM stand at 1,999. Infineon devices currently supported by BPM stand at 203.
*As of publication
9th Generation Site Technology delivers the fastest programming times, 2 to 9 times faster for flash devices. Vector Engine™ Co-processing with BitBlast offers the fastest programming speeds in the industry, vastly increasing throughput for automotive MCUs.
BPWin Software Support
In order to fully take advantage of new device support from BPM Microsystems, you’ll need a version of BPWin after 05/05/2021. New programmers come with one year of software support; if your software contract has lapsed, please contact Inside Sales to take advantage of daily additions and improvements in device support.
BPM Microsystems has ownership of all designs, manufacturing, and support for all programming sites, robotics, vision systems, and software, so we can provide unmatched support and responsiveness
- Reduce your time to market by doing New Product Introduction/First Article through Automated Production with the same hardware, algorithms, and software
9th Generation Site Technology
Number of Devices Supported by 9th Gen
Newest Supported Devices
According to the JESD84-B51 standard, eMMC v5.1 supports the following bus speed modes and clock frequencies: Mode Data Rate I/O Voltage Bus Width (bits) Frequency Max. Data Transfer HS400 Dual 1.8/1.2 V 8 0-200 MHz 400 MB/second HS200 Single 1.8/1.2 V 4, 8 0-200 MHz...