- Global SMT and Packaging Global Technology Award 2005, 2006. 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011: Device Programming
- EM Asia Innovation Awards 2007, 2008, 2009: Programming Systems/Programming
- Houston 100’s Fastest-growing Private Companies 1997, 1998, 2000
- SMT Vision Award 2009: Best New Product– Device Programming
- Inc. 500 1999: Fastest-Growing Companies
- Circuit Assembly NPI Award 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013: Device programming
- Circuit Assembly NPI Award 2018, 2019: Production Software
- Circuit Assembly Service Excellent Award 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2018: Device Programming Equipment
- Electronics industry’s “Movers & Shakers” 50 to Watch: # 21 in 2003; # 39 in 2004
- IPC Apex Recognition Award: 10 years, 20 years
3rd Quarter Business Review and Company BBQ
BPM managers met for two days of department and individual business reviews September 10 and 11, 2019. We gathered the whole sales team from around the world: Dragon Zhang joined us from China and David Whitton traveled to Houston from Europe for two weeks of...
BPM Microsystems Announces Top Channel Partner Awards
BPM Microsystems, the global leader in automated programming systems recognizes the 2018 contributions of three of their Channel Partners, with Adaptsys Group receiving the Top Global Partner Award. “Adaptsys has a long history with BPM and epitomizes what we look for in a channel partner,” says Don McMahan, Global Sales Consultant
BPM Microsystems Wins Product Innovation Award for WhisperTeach™
“Pick and place errors account for the majority of quality issues when programming semiconductor devices. The vacuum systems can easily blow these delicate devices out of place, or cause them to jump up to the nozzle…
BPM Microsystems Named Best in Customer Service
“We are extremely humbled and proud to be awarded the 2018 Service Excellence Award,” said Corey Miles, Customer Delivery Director at BPM Microsystems…
BPM Microsystems accepts its 20th industry award during the IPC APEX Expo
HOUSTON — Feb. 20, 2013 — BPM Microsystems announces that it has been awarded a 2013 New Product Introduction (NPI) Award in the category of Device Programming for its 2800ISP parallel in-system device programmer. The award was presented to the company during a...
BP Microsystems has been selected for the Inc. 500 as one of this year’s fastest-growing companies
BP Microsystems Inc., based in Houston, Texas has been named one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. magazine, which today released its annual ranking of the Inc. 500, the comprehensive guide to America’s fastest-growing private companies. The Inc....