- Corrected device placement orientation when automatically removing devices from sockets after sites are taught in sequence. This only occurred when teaching with the options “Full Teach Primary / Fast Teach Secondary”, “Full Teach Every Socket”, or “Fast Validate and Adjust”. This behavior was only present in autohandler systems that use the CyberOptics alignment sensor.
- Resolved errors when running BPWin in APS simulation mode.
- Corrected an undesired change in behavior when teaching automated programmer sites in sequence. The correct behavior is to iterate through them in numerical order. Behavior had changed in BPWin 7.0.1 such that the master site was taught first and then the remaining.
- Improved debugging information given to the operator if:
- The Z encoder test fails during APS initialization.
- The SD cards present in the programmer site mismatch expected serial numbers.
- Resolved a problem where a JobMaster file could not be saved when Custom37 Bad Block Management scheme was selected.
Device Support Update
|Device Name||Programmer||Criticality||Changes Made & Reasons||Socket Module|
|Macronix MX66U51235FXDI-10G||2800/3800/3800-MK2/4800||Critical||The algorithm has been updated to resolve reading and verifying issues.||FVE4ASM24BGB, FVE4ASMC24BGJ|
|Atmel ATSAMD20J18A-AU||2610/3610/4610||Recommended||Algorithm has been updated to support all non-reserved bits in the user row.||ASMR64TQFP|