- The CyberOptics LNC120 camera was made more robust to recover from Ethernet communication failures and temporary power loss.
- Improved the stepper motor control on 9th Gen sites to extend motor life and to balance pressure plate actuation.
- Implemented better error detection in the vacuum system on 4000 Series and 3000 Series APS with on-the-fly vision alignment.
Device Programming Enhancements
- BERT values can now be changed during successive jobs for raw NAND programming on 9th Gen sites. The BERT setting allows the user to determine how many bit errors per page are acceptable for your job.
- Added a feature to the Motorola MHX format to save the ranges containing data. Certain devices require this feature to program the default buffer value.
- Software identifies the correct site number when a 9th Gen site fails memory card initialization.
- Resolved intermittent BPWin crash when launching Windows 10.
- Corrected placement at the reject location when there are alignment failures in the 4000 series APS.
- Improved error messaging to warn an operator when they have the wrong socket cards installed.
- Eliminated false errors logged in the Blackbox log file.