BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Released 4900 optional field upgrades for enhanced reliability and ease of use.
- Implemented the ability to adjust the inspection height for Scanner Tech 3D systems. If the default device measurements do not produce the optimal inspection height, the operator can now fine-tune height offsets to maximize yield.
- Enabled the Real-Time Job Summary report by default. If for any reason the system shuts down unexpectedly, the Job Summary is captured up to that moment and available for review.
Device Programming Enhancements
- Automatically reload BP file when switching programmer model in BPWin to ensure the correct device configuration options are set.
- Fixed an issue observed with certain devices where the program and verify operations would fail when using multiple sites.
- Fixed an issue that began with BPWin 6.4.3 where the program operation would not begin if pre-session diagnostics is enabled.
- Resolved a bug on 9th Gen that caused certain socket cards to fail diagnostics.