BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Improved the accuracy of the package auto-measure feature for leaded devices. The dimensional data gathered by the CyberOptics alignment camera is automatically populated into the package fields, reducing operator input.
- The package-teach pick/place overdrive settings have been updated to include better default values for WhisperTeach systems to make the initial package setup faster.
- Allowed BPWin to accommodate FVEG3 socket cards properly.
- Added the ability to pause a job when a socket reaches its preset maintenance interval. This feature is enabled via a registry key.
Device Programming Enhancements
- We added the ability for BPWin to identify and properly ID manual 9th generation programmers. These manual programmers IDed as “Automated Sites” will now be updated. JobMaster files are compatible; however, we recommend you resave the “.bp” file to eliminate the warning message that appears when loading.
- Fixed the Image Formatting Tool to support DDR algorithms.
- Updated the initialization sequence for 1-Up 9th Gen d-cards, improving yield.
- Fixed a “Debug Assertion Failed” error message with expression “c>=-1 && c<=255” when loading data files with special ASCII characters.