Broad support for HS400/HS200 modes for eMMC devices on 9th Generation sites and existing socket cards.
- Program/Verify at up to 148 MBytes/second and beyond.
- Support for these modes can be requested for existing eMMC devices that follow JEDEC specs 5.0 and above.
- Built-in high speed image format tool specific for file extension types .bpmhs400 and .bpmhs200.
BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Updated the JobMaster Lockdown feature to be self-contained so that multiple systems can use the same ABP file without having to match the job permissions.
- APS users now have the option to ignore the “nozzle is too large/small” warning message displayed after homing the nozzle.
- Improved the operation of 9th Gen site stepper motors to prevent socket close failures.