BPM 3000/4000 Series Autohandler
- Improved site stepper motor cycling on 8th and 7th generation APS by stopping the motors when the interlock is open. 9th Gen automated programmers already have this behavior.
- Increased the range of 9th Gen socket motor force, up to 40 lbs.
- Changed the 3D inspection motion sequence for leaded devices to capture images in a two-step inspection process.
Device Programming Enhancements
- Added support for Renesas RPI Data Pattern file format.
- Enabled BPWIn to update the CPLD pattern for some legacy 9th Gen manual programmers. If your programmer requires an update, the CPLD will be reflashed automatically within approximately 10 seconds. Please run diagnostics after the update and reload your programming job.
- Improved buffer blank check feature to limit the error conditions to only Program, Verify, and Compare operations.
- Fixed bug for Renesas UPD70F3532F1A9-KN7-Q-A (HCU Hex) on 9th Gen programmers.