Release Notes on BPWin Software
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Corrected device placement orientation when automatically removing devices from sockets after sites are taught in sequence. This only occurred when teaching with the options “Full Teach Primary / Fast Teach Secondary”, “Full Teach Every Socket”, or “Fast Validate and Adjust”. This behavior was only present in autohandler systems that use the CyberOptics alignment sensor.
- Resolved errors when running BPWin in APS simulation mode.
- Corrected an undesired change in behavior when teaching automated programmer sites in sequence. The correct behavior is to iterate through them in numerical order. Behavior had changed in BPWin 7.0.1 such that the master site was taught first and then the remaining.
- Improved debugging information given to the operator if:
- The Z encoder test fails during APS initialization.
- The SD cards present in the programmer site mismatch expected serial numbers.
- Resolved a problem where a JobMaster file could not be saved when Custom37 Bad Block Management scheme was selected.
Device Support Update
|Device Name||Programmer||Criticality||Changes Made & Reasons||Socket Module|
|Macronix MX66U51235FXDI-10G||2800/3800/3800-MK2/4800||Critical||The algorithm has been updated to resolve reading and verifying issues.||FVE4ASM24BGB, FVE4ASMC24BGJ|
|Atmel ATSAMD20J18A-AU||2610/3610/4610||Recommended||Algorithm has been updated to support all non-reserved bits in the user row.||ASMR64TQFP|
- Improved the BPWin API to provide users the option to allow BPWin to show message boxes that require operator intervention. By default, the API is aimed to run BPWin unassisted, but this new feature helps users who plan to interact with it in order to resolve arising issues during operation. This feature can be enabled via registry key “ForceToPopupMessageUsingAPI” in the path “BP Microsystems\BPWin\Configuration”.
- Improved RPI format data parser to support listing optional configurations with no right value assignment. RPI is a format specific to Renesas devices.
- Improved software by allowing users to customize the maximum runout threshold for Autohandler Systems. This customization can be done via the registry keys “UpperRunoutRange_mils” and “LowerRunoutRange_mils” in the path “BP Microsystems\BPWin\AutoHandler\Components\Pnp\NozzleRunout”.
- Updated continuity check to improve performance with low voltage devices on all site generations.
- Fixed an issue on the 3X autohandlers where the laser diagnostics dialog would allow the laser door, elevator, and nozzles to move while the door was open.
- Fixed an issue happening after placing a device that sticks to the tip of the nozzle for a few milliseconds. In that event, the device was being grabbed again during upward motion due to incorrectly turning the vacuum on too soon. This issue was only affecting 3X autohandler systems with the LNC-120 Cyber Camera.
- The CyberOptics LNC120 camera was made more robust to recover from Ethernet communication failures and temporary power loss.
- Improved the stepper motor control on 9th Gen sites to extend motor life and to balance pressure plate actuation.
- Implemented better error detection in the vacuum system on 4000 Series and 3000 Series APS with on-the-fly vision alignment.
Device Programming Enhancements
- BERT values can now be changed during successive jobs for raw NAND programming on 9th Gen sites. The BERT setting allows the user to determine how many bit errors per page are acceptable for your job.
- Added a feature to the Motorola MHX format to save the ranges containing data. Certain devices require this feature to program the default buffer value.
- Software identifies the correct site number when a 9th Gen site fails memory card initialization.
- Resolved intermittent BPWin crash when launching Windows 10.
- Corrected placement at the reject location when there are alignment failures in the 4000 series APS.
- Improved error messaging to warn an operator when they have the wrong socket cards installed.
- Eliminated false errors logged in the Blackbox log file.