Location: Houston, TX, USA
Company: BPM Microsystems, Inc. | May 13, 2019
About the Job
Six-figure income contractor opportunity per year selling a world-class technology product required by every factory producing electronic in the world! BPM Microsystems produces the most advanced electronic device programming systems in the world. Our products are robotic high-speed instruments that load data patterns into flash memory chips and microcontrollers. Our customers include the world’s top manufacturers of smartphones, automotive electronics, consumer electronics, industrial and medical devices as well as component distributors and independent programming centers. Billions of people depend on us every time they use their phones, computers, cars or use any electronics.
We are looking for a high performing, sales professional with channel and end-user experience in the European market with six-figure capital equipment sales experience. You will be responsible for increasing sales through proactive engagement with our current and prospective clients. Our customers are technical so getting the details right, identifying their needs and demonstrating integrity is critical. A proven ability to manage a region, support channel partners and grow sales is essential.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned region to generate new business for BPM’s products and services.
- Creative and energetic in developing new business opportunities
- Dynamic, persuasive and effective communicator to all levels of management
- Ability to develop clear and convincing written proposals for prospective customers.
- Effectively negotiate price, credit terms and lead time to maximize profitability.
- Effectively utilize a combination of your own resources, LinkedIn and Salesforce to mine prospective new business opportunities.
- Travel throughout the region to call on prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Deliver persuasive product presentations to customers to promote BPM’s products and services.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions; interact with vendors and attendees to form profitable, new customer relationships.
- A desire to work in a performance-based metrics environment
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or technology
- MBA or advanced degree will prove beneficial
- 5+ years of technical B2B sales experience
- 3+ years electronics industry sales experience; semiconductor production equipment preferred
- This position requires up to 60% travel.
You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company with a positive team and family spirit. We are selling, designing, building and delivering semiconductor, capital equipment, production products sold to the electronics manufacturing industry. This market must excite you.
We offer a competitive Independent Contractor opportunity with all travel and entertainment expenses covered, a rewarding commission plan and the support and commitment of the company for your success.
Highly qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence.