Location: Houston, TX, USA
Company: BPM Microsystems, Inc. | May 8, 2019
About BPM Microsystems and the Job
BPM Microsystems, a rapidly growing leader in the automated, semiconductor production equipment industry, is looking for a dynamic, Inside Sales Representative to join our growing leadership team in Houston, Texas. This team develops programming algorithms and socket adapter PCBAs to support the latest flash memories, and microcontrollers to support new product introduction and production ramp at leading technology companies globally.
BPM Microsystems is a 34-year old industry leader that makes the most innovative industrial robotic systems that bring billions of electronic devices to life around the world. Each time you use your computer, phone or car, you are likely relying on our work product. Every modern electronic circuit has programmable chips that need to be programmed. Our systems load data patterns into the programmable flash memories and microcontrollers that power virtually all electronics today. You may not know our name, but literally billions of people depend on us every day.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate team members
- Participate in outbound calling promotions and sales activities
- Generate and send quotes to customers in a timely manner
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Manage leads and follow-ups calls using CRM
- Working with Regional Sales Managers to help coordinate sales activities with channel partners
- Create and send order acknowledgments, confirming shipment dates and ensuring order accuracy
- Respond quickly and thoroughly to customer requests for product information
- Research and provide detailed product and support quotes to customers, representatives, and distributors
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the process
- Coordinate shipping carrier information for both domestic and international orders
- High school and/or experience needed to successfully perform the job duties.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with at least 1- 2 years in sales
- 2+ years of previous work history in a Customer Service & Sales Position
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in outbound calling promotions
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data from multiple sources
- Excellent typing and data entry skills with attention to detail
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
- Electronics industry experience would be highly desirable
- Must be a team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to listen to customer needs and create solutions based on their needs
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word and Excel, as well as CRM solutions, experience with Salesforce would be a plus
You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are building and delivering real products — not management presentations. This must excite you. We offer a competitive hourly compensation plan with overtime opportunity if you want it, meaningful profit sharing, health benefits, an exciting work environment and the chance to contribute greatly towards building an exciting company. Background and references will be checked. Highly qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence.