Location: Houston, TX, USA
Company: BPM Microsystems, Inc. | May 9, 2019
About BPM Microsystems and the Job
BPM Microsystems, a rapidly growing leader in the automated, semiconductor production equipment industry, is looking for a dynamic, high energy, Inside Sales Manager to join our growing leadership team in Houston, Texas. This team develops programming algorithms and socket adapter PCBAs to support the latest flash memories, microcontrollers and FPGAs to support new product introduction and production ramp at leading technology companies globally.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
BPM Microsystems is a 34-year old industry leader that makes the most innovative industrial robotic systems that bring billions of electronic devices to life around the world. Each time you use your computer, phone or car, you are likely relying on our work product. Every modern electronic circuit has programmable chips that need to be programmed. Our systems load data patterns into the programmable flash memories and microcontrollers that power virtually all electronics today. You may not know our name, but literally billions of people depend on us every day.
- Responsible for the achievement of BPM sales & profitability goals in the department including service contracts, socket sales, and manual programmers.
- Manages the priorities and metrics of the team in achieving the sales goals for the inside sales team. Establish or create the necessary SOPs for a consistent repeatable process
- Oversee the inside sales staff. This includes hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development opportunities for these employees.
- Inside Sales Managers will openly communicate and build relationships with clients and customers.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training, and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, internal systems, to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Identify roadblocks to achieving department goals and bring solutions to management to consistently achieve objectives.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives, and communications for the assigned team.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure all required reporting and communications are completed by the department
- Evaluating sales processes and procedures.
- Generating new sales and retaining existing customers, providing channel support for the global network of BPM Channel First partners
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Participate in completing all departmental goals as necessary, including outbound calling, customer quotations and other tasks handled by the ISRs
- Liaise with various departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Willing to commit the time and effort necessary to achieve the team goals. This is not a 9-5 job.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 3- 5 years in sales
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience, managing 3 or more people
- Ability to analyze problems systematically and identify root causes
- Able to interface with all levels of organization and external customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills including ELT presentation skills
- Must be committed, focused, respectful, and persistent
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are building and delivering real products — not management presentations. This must excite you. We offer a competitive salary, meaningful profit sharing, health benefits, an exciting work environment and the chance to contribute greatly towards building an exciting company. Background and references will be checked. Highly qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence.