- This event has passed.
Electronica- Munich, Germany | November 13 through 16, 2018
November 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - November 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pmEUR27.50
The First Self-Teaching Automated Programming System Utilizing BPM’s Patent-Pending Autonomous WhisperTeach+
Exclusive to Electronica, BPM is pleased to announce the latest in Automated Programming System Technology that takes easy set-ups and fast programming times to a whole new level: the 4910. We’ll show to the world just how fast and easy fully-automated programming with A.I. enhanced auto-teach can be on November 13 at Electronica in Munich, Germany. Get ready: this is a game-changer…
- The industry’s first Automated Programming System with autonomous socket teach
- WhisperTeach utilizes AI to learn the Z-height, within 15 microns
- High-speed coordinates for every socket produces a fast, accurate and repeatable teach
- Result: Faster job set-up, highly accurate teach, higher job yields, higher quality, lower cost-per-device, with reduced reliance on operators
- Improved system throughput with new high-speed X, Y, Z and Theta (rotation) drivers
- Results: Unmatched real-world throughput up to 1,708 DPH (Tray to Tray with vision centering)
The 3910 makes device programming fast, easy and profitable. It’s fast— even CSP devices (about 1mm x .8mm) tape in/tape out is over 1,200 DPH. It’s easy— with WhisperTeach, set-ups are so easy; no more flashlights and crawling into the machine to do the Z-teach. BPWin does it for you, saving precious time and saving you from having to have a Tech with years of experience. When you put fast and easy together, you turn programming into a profit center rather than a cost center. Come by and see if you can beat WhisperTeach… you won’t, but if you’re the fastest and closest, you’ll have a chance to win an iPad!
Operators can consistently actuate sockets while placing and removing devices, minimizing fatigue from opening standard and high-tension sockets by hand. Precision socket actuation increases socket longevity. Opening the socket fully and evenly every time minimizes the potential for bent pins on programmable devices. The Universal Pressure Plate supports virtually all available production sockets and allows for quick package changes and adjustments.
Visit our booth at electronica for a chance to win a free iPad in our hands-on “Beat the WhisperTeach” Challenge!
- Test your ability to teach Z height against WhisperTeach to see how you compare to other humans
- Closest manual Z-height teach wins